Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
SAT is conducted for admissions into undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree programs. This paper-pencil-based test is needed by most American schools, as well as schools in Canada and Singapore to assess students for undergraduate admission. It is the de facto entrance test for most of the top universities all around the world. Global Tree offers
SAT training with an in-house team of experts who provide strategic SAT exam preparation for all students who plan to take the examination.
Structure Of The SAT Examination
SAT Writing and Language Test:
The SAT Writing and Language Test is also a series of multiple-choice questions derived from reading passages. Successful performance in this section comes from dedicated SAT exam preparation through SAT coaching that gives one the ability to choose answers that reflect skills at reading passages, interpreting them and writing one’s synopsis in a clear fashion.
1. The writing test is of 35 minutes in length duration, and the student is required to review and edit texts which are sourced from a wide range of subjects.
2. The student is expected to make the texts grammatically as well as contextually correct by correcting errors if any.
3. The student is evaluated for his understanding of the rules of grammar, elements of style in writing, punctuation and ordering of sentences as a part of this test. On grammar rules, elements of writing style, punctuation and sentence order in this test.
4. The SAT writing test consists of four passages which are accompanied by 44 different multiple choice questions.
5. The passages are generally taken from a diverse set of subjects which typically include social studies, humanities, politics, careers, and sciences.
SAT Math Test
The SAT Math Test is focused on three areas: Advanced Math, Problem Solving and Data Analysis, and Heart of Algebra. Advanced Math comprises complex equations, quadratic functions, and trigonometry. Successful performance in this section comes from strategic SAT exam preparation through SAT coaching.
SAT Essay Section
In the SAT essay section, students are asked to read a passage composed of several paragraphs, and then write an essay providing insight into the argument. The SAT essay is focused on objectivity, i.e. the candidate’s objective analysis is tested here for which strategic SAT exam preparation through expert SAT coaching is very important.
This section is optional for all test takers. However, it is strongly advised that you attempt the SAT in its entirety.
1. The SAT plays an important role in your admission process. The SAT score of the student can help him get scholarships as well as admission to the college of his choice.
2. Global Tree can help you with a personalized plan for improving your scores on the SAT
3. Our team of expert faculty is well versed in the SAT syllabus and question types
4. Focused attention on each student with customized feedback
5. Special attention and assistance for students attempting the essay section.
THE TWO COMMON WAYS OF REGISTERING FOR SAT:
1. By Mail: Obtain the "SAT Information Bulletin" available free with USEFI offices, from the college board website, or from the IMFS offices.
2. Online Registration (Credit Card required): www.ets.org. Fill up the form online and mention your credit card number. This is the easiest way to register for SAT.
Test Scores: Test Scores are valid for 5 years. The three parts of the test are scored independently. Scores are available online and by phone in three weeks. Official score reports are provided about five weeks after the test is administered.